Tuyển vị trí Technical Specialist
Position: Technical Specialist
Ensure solution, schedule, quality and subordinates’ performance, motivation through projects. Communicate with customer in requirement collection, consulting, progress reporting and trouble solving.
Transform customer’s requirements into logical, economical and practical system designs.
Ready to support customer at out of business working hours when there is request.
Analyze and design system flow and procedures to ensure optimum control and security of data and efficient use of resources.
Prepare detailed specifications from which complete sets of programs will be written.
Perform the role of Quality Control at each phase of development process.
Make WBS and detailed schedule for project’s development scope.
Monitor and ensure actual progress meeting the project plan.
Lead in orienting and coaching new technology, business knowledge for growing up subordinates’ development skill and performance.
Manage team size 3~ 10 members and support project manager to manage project progress, quality.
Report to Leader and Line Manager.
- 4~7 years’ experience as Software Developer and design software application.
- 1~3 years of experience as Team Leader or software application design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Good design documentation is required.
- Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
- Good command in Japanese (Japanese skill at least N3 level).
- Have experience using languages: Java
- Japanese company is preferable.
- Experienced in BrSE
- Can go business trip (Japan, APAC countries, etc).
Benefits for employees working at NDVN
- Salary: competitive
- Beside NET salary, employee will receive Bonus evaluation 2 times per year according to working performance periodically and company profit
- Salary increased: 1 time per year
- Health Care insurance package for yourself and your family
- Professional working environment
- Support IT and Business Manner courses
- Work off on Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law
- Annual leave: 16 days per year
- Gain the opportunities to work and study abroad: Japan, India, APAC region etc.
Đặc điểm công việc
|Loại công việc||Toàn thời gian|
|Kinh nghiệm||4-7 năm|